GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1) The limited warranty applies to Percon cables and covers any defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period
2) The warranty period for all Percon cables destined for fixed installations is 10 years from the delivery date.
3) To be entitled to this warranty the customer must keep the invoice of the cables identified with their ID code.
4) The limited warranty refers exclusively to the customer, who is the warranty holder and owner of the cables.
5) In case of any damage resulting form defects in material or workmanship, this limited warranty includes the repair or replacement of the defective cable. In no case is the installation or removal of the cable included.
6) The customer is commited to facilitate the entry to the premises and show where the cable is located to verify the existence of the defect or anomaly. After such verification, Percon will proceed according to the warranty terms and conditions.
7) This limited warranty does not cover any damages caused by misuse, abuse, accident or any damages not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
8) Any compensation for direct or indirect damages caused by misuse of the cable is expressely excluded.