See you at the fair Afial iberico 2019!
Percon (after five years without attending) will participate in the new 2019 edition that Afial iberico 2019 celebrates on March 6 and 7 at the Altice Arena in Lisbon, a trade show that takes place every two years and that has positioned itself as the only fair in the sector which takes place in Portugal.
Afial is the leading audiovisual exhibition in Portugal where the most important companies in the sector come together and where Percon will have an excellent opportunity to exhibit its wide range of products, including the latest news:
What news will we expose?
- New cables SILVER+ EMC HF, VK 50 SILVER+ EMC HF, VK 60 SILVER+ EMC HF y VK 70 SILVER+ EMC HF models. Video coaxial cables with silver-plated copper centre conductor for digital applications supporting serial data transmissions (SDI) and high definition television formats (HDTV) according to :
– SMPTE 259M (270Mbps / SDI)
– ITU-R BT 601 (Composite PAL 177Mbps)
– SMPTE 292M (1.5Gbps / HD-SDI)
– SMPTE 424M (Prog. Scan. HDT¬V / 3G-SDI)
– SMPTE ST2081 (QFHD)
– SMPTE ST2082 (UHD-1).
- A high-performance BNC UHD/8K 75-ohm line with the black body and internal and external golden plated contacts with standard crimping sizes in accordance to SMPTE ST 2081-1 and ST 2082-1 is presented for being used in 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI systems and with a bandwidth of 18 GHz.
- An AW8K line of 4K and 8K professional video patch panels from our partners AVP. This innovative product line meets and exceeds the requirements of the SMPTE ST 2081-1 and ST 2082-1. With a low return loss and 75-ohm impedance, two alternative solutions for UHD / 4K patch panels.
In addition to presenting its latest developments, the Percon Team will explain in detail its characteristics and advantages, thus giving the opportunity for customers to inform themselves and clarify their possible doubts.
We wait for you in our Stand 19, where we will be happy to help you with any relevant questions about installations and suggest the most suitable wiring solutions for your projects.
Through this web link, Percon invites you to attend the AFIAL IBÉRICO 2019 event,