WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CABLES
- 1.- The limited warranty applies to Percon products and covers any defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period
- 2.- The warranty period for all Percon products destined for fixed installations is 10 years from the delivery date.
- 3.- To be entitled to this warranty the customer must keep the invoice of the goods identified with their ID code.
- 4.- The limited warranty refers exclusively to the customer, sho is the warranty holder and owner of the goods.
- 5.- In case of any damage resulting form defects in material or workmanship, this limited warranty includes the repair or replacement of the defective product. In no case is the installation or removal of the product included.
- 6.- The customer is commited to facilitate the entry to the premises and show where the product is located to verify the existence of the defecto r anomaly. After such verification, Percon will proceed according to the warranty terms and conditions.
- 7.- This limited warranty does not cover any damages caused by misuse, abuse, accident or any damages not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- 8.- Any compensation for direct or indirect damages caused by misuse of the product is expressely excluded.