MuxLab is a leading value-added connectivity hardware company for the Pro AV, Broadcast and CCTV markets. Since 1984, it continues to support the main mission of providing its clients with innovative and industry-leading designs, and launches the new HDMI market.
Here are a few novelties that Muxlab has brought to the market:
Connects up to eight HDMI sources to eight HDMI displays, supporting up to 4K@60 with independent EDID control. Scaling supports displays with different resolutions 500443 in the matrix.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 (4K/60, 4:4:4)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Full HDR support
- Powerful EDID management
- Supports independent port scaling and displays with different resolutions
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio & DTS:X
- Supports a Coax digital audio out (S/PDIF)
- Available Window’s GUI control software
- Controllable via front panel, IR, RS232 and Telnet
- Fits on a standard 19″ rack
The HDMI 1×8 Splitter, 4K60 allows one (1) HDMI 2.0 source to be distributed to up to eight (8) HDMI displays. The splitter supports up to 4K (3840 X 2160) video @ 60Hz, HDR, Deep Color and HD audio. The splitter is HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant and features LED diagnostics. Additionally, all connectors are on the rear panel for neater cabling.
HDMI 1×2 Splitter, 4K60 (500425) and HDMI 1×4 Splitter, 4K60 (500426) also available.
- Distribute one HDMI 2.0 source to eight displays
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDR and Deep Color
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
- 16 position rotary switch for EDID management
- LED diagnostic
- Connectors on rear for neater cabling