MuxLab is a leading value-added connectivity hardware company for the Pro AV, Broadcast and CCTV markets. Since 1984, it continues to support the main mission of providing its clients with innovative and industry-leading designs.
Here are a few novelties that Muxlab has brought to the market:
SDI over IP 4K Uncompressed Extender
Extends HD/3G/6G-SDI up to 30 meters via CAT5/6 cable or up to 400 meters via duplex multimode OM4 fiber with LC connectors. Uncompressed resolutions with zero latency are supported up to 4K@30Hz in a point-to-point configuration. Nearly unlimited point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configurations are possible by connecting to a 10Gig Ethernet network. RS-232 is provided for remote control of end devices.
- Supports Uncompressed SDI video up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Extend HD/3G/6G-SDI up to 100ft (30m) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable, or up to 1300ft (400m) over multimode OM4 fiber
- Supports 100´s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Supports a 10Gig Ethernet port for communications and a 1Gig Switch port with PoE for additional network devices
- Supports RS232 for remote control of end devices
- Control via any web device (mobile, Tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
SDI/RS232 over IP Extender with PoE
Distributes broadcast quality SD/HD/3G-SDI video with embedded audio over local area networks in a low latency, versatile manner. It is a cost-effective alternative to a dedicated SDI matrix switch, and sends SDI over CAT5/6 cable instead of traditional coax, saving cable cost and simplifying installation. It is ideal for live video delivery around a broadcast facility or running media exchanges between different studios within a facility.
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Motion JPEG compression with very low latency
- Supports 100´s of Transmitters & Receivers, depending on network bandwidth
- LAN Switch based configurations support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint
- Extend transmission up to 330ft (100m) over an IP network (when a LAN Switch is used)
- Extend transmission up to 400ft (120m) in a point-to-point configuration (when a LAN Switch is not used
- Supports RS232 and one way IR transmission for remote control of end devices
- PoE Powered
- Compatible with the 500811 ProDigital Network Controller for software management
- Compatible with the products 500752, 500753 y 500754.